Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Stealth Socialism

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stealth Socialism

    I think we should write Spuds in. I'll take a local hard-working man over the two available anytime, whether I agree with him or not!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Stealth Socialism

    I've cut way back on the hard work. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Any of these older farmers/miners wives could run a balanced budget. Course these were the same folks that ran you out of the house during the summer when it got hot and told you what to do as you grew up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •